// Life // Published on June 11, 2017, 9:22 p.m.
Update: April 26, 2021. I imported this post from my old WordPress blog and I'm now 25 (almost 26) so I'll respond to these. I've accomplished 1 of these which is 7. Looking back I'm not sure why I wanted to do these things. They wouldn't actually change my life. I guess I needed filler content. lol.
I turn 22 next week. Yeah. 22. I know. I’m old.
Anyway, recently I’ve started thinking about things I’d like to do before I turn 25. These things aren’t something that’s going to cost millions or even hundreds of thousands of dollars. They’ll actually cost significantly less than buying a new 2017 Suburban. All jokes aside, I’ll just list them below.
- Scuba Diving (PADI certified) so I can dive wherever and whenever :p
- Visit a few places out of the US such as Sweden, UK, Japan, Australia, and possibly even New Zealand
- Visit some places in the US like Texas, California, Colorado, Florida, and New York
- Visit Google, Apple, Discord, Microsoft, Facebook, NASA, and perhaps even GitHub
- Meet more famous people? Not that I think it’d make me any better than anyone, but I think it’d be cool to meet a few more famous people.
- Get out and get so shit-faced I end up waking up in the middle of a cornfield naked with a dead deer nearby. (just kidding about the cornfield and dead deer, but serious about the shit faced part)
- Get my dream job
- Possibly move out of the US or just out of Kentucky at least
until next time