Visual Studio Settings
Oct. 6, 2020, noon
The settings that I use for Visual Studio.
I also did a post on the extensions that I use.
Some of these are default in Visual Studio and some others aren't.
- Collapse all code (Ctrl + M + O)
- Uncollapse all code (Ctrl + M + L)
- Rename method (Ctrl + R + R) - set using Visual Assist
- Change method signature (Ctrl + R + E) - set using Visual Assist
- Encapsulate member (Ctrl + E + E) - set using Visual Assist
- Set block to inactive (if 0) (Shift + 3) - set using Visual Assist
- Move lines (Alt + Up or Alt + Down)
- Multi-select lines (Alt + Shift + Up or Alt + Shift + Down)
Here are my settings for Visual Studio.
until next time